Making Connections Reader Starter Set, Grade 4
Please note that this item is available for purchase by Homeschools only.
These high-interest readers feature both narrative and informational books that cover a variety of genres. The informational readers incorporate the use of nonfiction features such as indexes, glossaries, tables of content, and captions. All readers include a purpose-setting question, graphic organizer, follow-up comprehension questions, and a writing activity.
EPS' Making Connections curriculum can be used as either a supplemental or stand-alone reading comprehension curriculum. Each unit focuses on a specific skill that's introduced and developed through explicit instruction, practice, and support.
4th Grade Reader Titles & Focus Points Include:
- Gulmamadak the Great (Sequencing)
- Mountain Biking Adventure (Main Idea)
- The Big Move (Comparing/Contrasting)
- Caleb Piper, Private Eye (Drawing Conclusions and Predicting Outcomes)
- The Loch Ness Monster: Fact or Fiction? (Fact and Opinion)
- Glow Worms (Cause and Effect)
|Title: Making Connections Reader Starter Set, Grade 4
Vendor: Educators Publishing Service
Weight: 14 ounces
Series: Making Connections