EnVision Math 2.0 program enVisionmath2.0 s a comprehensive mathematics curriculum for Grades K-8. It offers the flexibility of print, digital, or blended instruction. enVisionmath2.0 provides the focus, coherence, and rigor needed to meet your standards. Project-based learning, visual learning strategies, and extensive customization options empower every teacher and student. Publisher: Scott Foresman Addison Wesley, Savvas Learning Company [Formerly Pearson K12 Learning]
- Personalized and Adaptive Learning - Make learning personal and use adaptive learning technology to help address individual student needs.
enVisionmath2.0 ensures that all students make progress and achieve mathematical proficiency.
- Topic Organization - Organized into topics and groups of connected topics. Promotes mathematical content connections.
- Solve & Share Problem-based learning - Ensures rigor with problem-based learning. Connects the abstract to the explicit through visual learning.
Guides student to conceptual understanding with multi-tiered RtI.
- Independent Practice - Every lesson in enVisionMath2.0 provides personalized learning to encourage students to spend the time to build their math understanding.
- Differentiation - Offers a variety of engaging differentiation options in every lesson to encourage and challenge students of all learning levels.
- Power of Savvas Realize™ Online Management System. [Formerly called Pearson Realize™] Customizes the curriculum and make data-driven decisions. Offer flexibility in planning, teaching, learning, and progress monitoring.
- Delivery Method: Blended (Print & Digital) Device: Tablet, Computer Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS
This highly visual math program from Scott Foresman-Addison Wesley will help your child envision math concepts.