ScienceSaurus: Student Handbook , Blue Grades 4-5, Hardcover
ScienceSaurus is a student-friendly, comprehensive reference book and science companion. It's an ideal supplement to any science program. Provides academic science content, clear explanations and examples to support student understanding an age appropriate vocabulary. ScienceSaurus Student Handbooks are a multipurpose and adaptable resource for a variety of classroom uses including supporting core basal or science kit programs, as well as extending literacy time. With dynamic visuals and clear explanations, ScienceSaurus offers a great way to engage students while helping to build their literacy and vocabulary. They are an excellent tool to help build a successful science classroom.
ScienceSaurus Handbooks in your classroom:
- Engaging and flexible content for all levels of budding scientists.
- New, updated content covering all the essential science concepts, including engineering.
- Safe, accurate, and age-appropriate NSTA-approved SciLINKS® access codes.
- Great preparation for state assessments.
- Available in soft and hardcover versions.
ScienceSaurus may be used alone, but pairs with Science Daybooks, which are sold separately. Every lesson in Science Daybooks reference the page numbers for the appropriate corresponding topic in the ScienceSaurus handbook. Also sold as a bundle containing the ScienceSaurus handbook and corresponding Science Daybook so books can be purchased separately or in bundles for a complete curriculum. The 05/06/09 copyright versions are in the bundles, but we also offer the 2014 versions, which have identical pagination but some updated photos and content. Both copyrights will work with the Science Daybooks.
Grades 4-5 Topic Highlights
- Scientific Investigation
- Working Safely
- Using Science Tools and Equipment
- Using Tables and Graphs
- Characteristics of Living Things
- Animal and Plant Behavior
- Cells, Tissues, Organs and Systems
- Human Body Systems
- Classifying Organisms
- Earth's Structure
- Earth's Changing Surface
- Water on Earth
- Weather and Climate
- Earth and It's Moon
- The Solar System and Beyond
- Changes in Matter
- Forces and Motion
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Light and Sound
Natural Resources and the Environment
Science, Technology and Society
Material Type: Resource Materials
Format: Hardcover, 528 Pages
Product Code: 1533667
Copyright Year: 2014