Saxon Math Calculus 2nd Edition Homeschool Kit with Solutions Manual
Calculus is designed for prospective math majors in college as well as students preparing for engineering, physics, business analysis, or the life sciences. The text covers all topics normally found in Advanced Placement AB-level calculus program, as well as many topics from a BC-level program. Problem sets contain multiple-choice and conceptually oriented problems similar to those in Advanced Placement exams. Also included are numerous applications to physics, chemistry, engineering, and business.
Revised in 2006, this version features expanded content, and Lesson Reference Numbers for all problem sets and tests (so the student can go back to the applicable lesson and review the concepts when they run into a difficult problem). 2nd edition.
Includes:Student Textbook (Hardcover)
- 148 Lessons
- Answer Key to odd-numbered Textbook Problem Sets
- 756 pages
Homeschool Packet With Test Forms
- 37 Test Forms for homeschooling
- Answer Key to all Textbook Problem Sets
- Answer Key to all homeschool Tests
- Solutions to all textbook problem sets
- Early solutions contain every step. Later solutions omit obvious steps.
- Final answers in bold type for accurate, efficient grading
|9781565771468 / 1255349||Saxon Calculus Student Edition||1|
|9781565771482 / 1255355||Saxon Calculus Solution Manual Second Edition||1|
|9781565771826 / 1255425||Saxon Calculus Answer Key||1|
|9781600320156 / 1266612||Saxon Calculus Homeschool Testing Book Second Edition||1|