EnVision Math 2.0 Grade K Bundle (2017 Version)
The Scott Foresman-Addison Wesley enVision 2.0 Math program is a comprehensive mathematics curriculum for Grades K–8. It offers the flexibility of print, digital, or blended instruction. enVisionmath2.0 provides the focus, coherence, and rigor needed to meet your standards. Project based learning, visual learning strategies, and extensive customization options empower every teacher and student. EnVisionMathh 2.0 bundles were compiled with the home school student in mind but are the same material and content used in traditional public and private school classrooms.
Topics in enVision Math 2.0 Kindergarten:
- Numbers 0-5
- Compare Numbers 0-5
- Numbers 6-10
- Compare Numbers 1-10
- Classify and Count Data
- Understand Addition
- Understand Subtraction
- More Addition and Subtraction
- Count Numbers to 20
- Compose and Decompose Numbers 11-19
- Count Numbers to 100
- Identify and Describe Shapes
- Analyze, Compare, and Create Shapes
- Describe and Compare Measurable Attributes
- Student Edition (9780328887071 & 9780328887132)
A two-volume printed, consumable write-in student work text with built-in homework.
- One-year subscription to Digital Resources on Savvas Realize™, the online learning system for enVisionMath2.0. [Formerly called Pearson Realize™]
Log-on to view and use all program materials at your computer. (9780328972609)
- Teacher Resource Masters Books Package (9780328893812)
Reproducible with Interactive Math stories, Home-School Connection Letters, Math and Science Activities, Daily Review, Reteach to Build Understanding, Center Games, and Teaching Tools.