Dnealian Handwriting Grade K Teacher & Student Bundle
D'Nealian Handwriting is the original continuous stroke, manuscript-cursive handwriting program and has been updated and reimagined for 2022! It's based on a few simple connecting strokes that children then use to write in cursive.
The program provides teachers and students a complete audio, visual, tactile, and kinesthetic approach to teaching manuscript and cursive through a steamlined routine.
The Bundle includes the following-
- 1 Copy of the Student Edition: Consumable write-in student work text
- 1-year Digital Online Access to Savvas Realize: Offers teachers and parents the flexibility they need to teach what they want when they want and provides the date they need to customize content and monitor student progress so all students demonstrate proficiency in the standards.
Digital Access Resources on Savvas Realize:
- Stroke Modeling Animations
- Models proper size, slant, and spacing.
- Provides audio-visual
- Interactive Teacher’s Edition
- Provides point of use support for instruction for school
teachers & parents
- Student Edition PDFs
- Offers flexibility as you may choose to print Student Edition
PDF pages directly from Savvas Realize.
- Print On-Demand Student Practice Pages
- Gives students ample additional practice
- Use for homework, in centers, or in small group work.
- Interactive Student Practice
- Practice in 3 easy steps! Students watch a
stroke modeling video and complete a tracing activity. They
finish their interactive practice with free form letter
Additional copies of the write in printed student edition are available, but sold separately.
|Title: D'Nealian Handwriting Homeschool Bundle Grade K (2022 Edition; Student & Savvas Realize 1-Year Access)
Publication Date: 2022
|Weight: 2 pounds