180 Days of Language Grade 6
Concepts aren't truly learned until they're put into practice! Build students' fluency of key skills with this easy-to-use resource. These daily practice activities can be used in the classroom or at home.
Provide students with the right tools to grow their grammar skills. Featuring 180 days of quick, diagnostic-based activities, students will gain and improve their grammar skills in no time! This easy-to-use classroom resource provides students with daily practice in punctuation, capitalization, parts of speech, spelling, and more! This workbook includes data-driven assessment tips, and the activities are correlated to state and national standards. Digital resources include assessment analysis tools and PDFs of the activity sheets. Provide quick and purposeful practice to build mastery with language skills with these daily worksheets!
208 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Grade 6.
Vendor: Shell Education
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
180 Days of Practice Workbook Series from Shell Education features five-day sequences that each focus on one skill. Subjects include Math, Reading & Language, Writing, Science and Social Studies. Each weekly process includes five worksheets:
- Think About it! (Problem-solving process)
- Solve it! (Students solve one or two routine problems)
- Visualize It! (A visual representation such as a table or diagrams is shown as a strategy for solving a problem)
- Solve it two ways! (Students solve the same problem in two ways by applying the strategies they've learned)
- Challenge Yourself! (Features a multi-step, non-routine problem)
Each daily task is given on a full-size practice page; exercises are perfect for warm-ups, "problem of the day" type activities, or as homework. Books are softcover, have classroom-reproducible pages. Answer key included.