Sing, Spell, Read & Write Pre-K Readiness Shoe Manipulative
Cardboard shoe manipulative with shoe strings for shoe tying instruction.
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Pre-Kindergarten helps children develop the readiness and early literacy skills they need with age-appropriate activities. The program uses phonics songs, interactive charts, and games to teach the alphabetic principle, phonemic awareness, sound/letter correspondence, short vowel sounds, and blending - in a fun and meaningful way. This Pre-K Level Program covers all the basic readiness skills such as: colors, shapes, visual discrimination, matching, opposites, classification, story sequence, coloring, tracing, letter recognition, letter shapes, sounds and recognition, auditory discrimination, counting 1-10, zero, seasons, oral vocabulary development and even tying your shoes!
Areas of Focus
- Phonemic Awareness
- Oral Language Development
- Independent Reading
- Title I
- Reading First
- Even Start
- Title III
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Special Education
- Provides a creative, encouraging learning environment that engages every learning style and stimulates brain activity.
- Develops phonemic awareness and letter-sound recognition at an early age.
- Employs a consistent, easy-to-use approach in every lesson - Teach, Practice, and Apply.
1 - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
Vendor: Pearson Learning
Series: Sing, Spell, Read & Write