Sing, Spell, Read & Write Kindergarten/Level 1 - 2nd Edition Short Vowel Chart - A, 2004
Includes one short vowel chart for letter A.
This title contains the following components:
Qty ISBN-13 Component Title
1 - 9780765231925 SING, SPELL, READ AND WRITE SHORT VOWEL CHART (A) '04C
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write helps children develop the readiness and early literacy skills they need with age-appropriate activities. The program uses phonics songs, interactive charts, and games to teach the alphabetic principle, phonemic awareness, sound/letter correspondence, short vowel sounds, and blending - in a fun and meaningful way.
Areas of Focus
- Phonemic Awareness
- Oral Language Development
- Independent Reading
- Title I
- Reading First
- Even Start
- Title III
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Special Education
- Provides a creative, encouraging learning environment that engages every learning style and stimulates brain activity.
- Develops phonemic awareness and letter-sound recognition at an early age.
- Employs a consistent, easy-to-use approach in every lesson - Teach, Practice, and Apply.